Missing emails and notifications

• @thomas
    Conto chiuso

348 messaggi

Belgio

Hello API users,

Due to a technical maintenance of the website, we noticed that unfortunately some items were sold without you having received an email notification to inform you. First of all, we would like to apologize for this mistake.

Our Customer Service has sent you the list of sales that could be impacted - all sales made between May 29 and June 2, 2019.
    If you have not received it, report it below. I will send it to you as soon as possible.

We would like to apologize again for this inconvenience and hope that the situation will be quickly resolved for you.

Best Regards,
    Thomas,
    Delcampe Team
  • klaus_schneider

236 messaggi

Germania

Hello API users,

Due to a technical maintenance of the website, we noticed that unfortunately some items were sold without you having received an email notification to inform you. First of all, we would like to apologize for this mistake.

Our Customer Service has sent you the list of sales that could be impacted - all sales made between May 29 and June 2, 2019.
    If you have not received it, report it below. I will send it to you as soon as possible.

We would like to apologize again for this inconvenience and hope that the situation will be quickly resolved for you.

Best Regards,
    Thomas,
    Delcampe Team
    Hello,
    we am not sure, what you mean with "send it". If you mean you send the missing emails and notifications on the normal way, thats OK, If you send a manual list, that is not helpfull.
    We can not tell you which emails/notification are missing, but it is not a problem to receive the missing emails/notification twice.
    It is much more easier to delete the doubles as any manually work to recontruct the missing items.
    best wishes
  • postcarddatabase

53 messaggi

Belgio

yes i missed the notifications, again...
    please send them the normal way through the api as klaus said

Unisciti alla community di collezionisti!

Registrati Collegarsi